The assets that operate more efficiently, reliably and safely than their competitors will be more successful in the long run. In oil & gas assets, whether it is onshore or offshore, corrosion and its detection during in-service on various operating environments has been a challenge for decades.
Metalcare has developed a range of solutions to help anticipate and manage these challenges by screening the high risk assets using the best inspection technologies available in the market today.
Our work has resulted in increased revenue due to higher production rates, and improved safety performance through systematic focus and follow-up. Some of these conventional and advanced inspection/NDT technologies include:
- Ultrasonic Phased Array
- TOFD examination
- Guided Wave Long Range Ultrasonic Testing of plant piping and pipelines (GWLRUT)
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) measurement without removal of insulation using Lixi Profiler System
- Magnetic Flux Leakage tank floor scanning (MFL)
- Ultrasonic C-scan remotely operated crawler
- Ultrasonic C-Scan corrosion mapping
- Fugitive Emission Leak Detection (Smart LDAR)
- Borescope/Videoscope Inspection
- Acoustic Emission (AE)
- Inspection of Boiler and Heat Exchanger tubes
For all dispatch related communication, please contact us at 780-715-4502 or email@example.com