SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT
Safety is an integral part of our corporate philosophy, culture, operations and performance of the services we deliver. Metalcare promotes and maintains a safe work environment and will not compromise the health of our employees or the environment of our community.
Metalcare promotes safety through:
- Safety education and training
- Adhering safety policies and procedures developed by Metalcare and our clients.
- Ongoing safety program monitoring total recordable injuries and illness
In addition, Metalcare’s commitment to the safety, health and welfare of all our employees is evident through our comprehensive Healthcare Benefit Program along with:
- Mandatory drug and alcohol testing
- Annual vision screening
Preserving our environment for the community now and in the future by Metalcare is realized through:
- Complying with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and regulations
- Increased commitment for recycling and responsible management of energy use
Metalcare is continuously awarded with Certificate of Recognition (COR) by Alberta Human Resources & Employment (AHRE) and Alberta Construction Safety Association on successful audit of company safety program and is proud to be an Associate Member of Alberta Construction Safety Association.
In addition, Metalcare has also entered and registered with safety qualification programs such as:
- PICS Auditing/Avetta